Ahoy Investors! I posted a couple of weeks ago the fun bit of this unique opportunity to take control of an operation that has been established for some years now. It is the only vessel doing what it does. It is fully legal with the Panama authorities, including business permits for 10 years. Navigation permit, Radio license, and everything that the Autoridad Maritimo de Panama would require.
She is also making solid monthly profits. These facts can be shown upon request to serious negotiators.
Zulet at sail
She is licensed to carry 45 passengers for day trips. (Bay and Canal cruises and local islands). Moonlight cruises and partial transits are long but fun and financially rewarding.
This post is about the technical aspects of the vessel.
- A genuine Turkish built all timber Gulet built in 2002 (very good condition since she is recently constructed) she crossed the atlantic to Panama by ship to save time.
- A heavily canvasses ketch with stout aluminium masts she has plenty of sail power.
- If that was not enough she carries a pair (yes a pair) of Fiat Iveco 200hp marine diesels with a parallel service time of 3200hours. Just run in as it were. These engines must be the easiest to attend to and source parts for.
- 12Kw Kabota Generator
- (5) Cabins with A/C and 5 heads. Total sleeping for 11 incl crew.
- Fuel Tanks Capacity 1000gal take advantage of cheap fuel opportunities
- Fresh Water Tanks Capacity 1500gal
- Holding Tanks Capacity 264gal
- Currently two incumbent local crew but a full time skipper may need to be negotiated.
- The crew are completely familiar with the vessel and the one is a talented carpenter.
As you can see the true little ship has capacious internal and external areas. Engine areas are clean and easy to access.
And below you can see her solid fore tackle with dual heavy duty anchors on no nonsense windlass. You need this when taking advantage of ‘free parking’ for a 90′ vessel!
Extras and summary:
Garmin GPS 521S Depthsounder, Garmin GMR18HD Radar, Garmin GPSMap 4212 with integrated AIS Class B transponder and receiver, VHF, Shore Power, 3000 Watt Inverter, Lazy Jacks for Main and Mizzen, rollerfurling Genoa, Bimini Top, Large Dining Table’s on the Aft Deck and Salon, Gas Grill, Stereo system, Life Rafts and Life Vests Licensed for 45 Passengers, 20′ Panga with 40hp Suzuki outboard. The boat is good shape overall. The mechanical and electrical systems are in good working order. The boat is currently being used in a day Charter business with all licensing documents required in Panama to go with the sale of the boat. We are currently doing some upgrades to the two aft cabins.
So what are you waiting for? Make first contact below and I can set you up with the team to see if this fabulous business is something that you would invest in. You purchase a great 90′ yacht plus an established business with government approval in and excellent and fun country, in the sun.
Please read the sister post with pictures of people and events, but contact me below in the first instance. (https://captainphilmorris.com/2016/07/04/yacht-business-opportunity-second-to-none/)